The iCore Cloud Service platform accepts incoming communication via the following methods/interfaces:
- Web APIs
- iCore Invoke – a generic, SOAP-based web service.
- File communication (Dropzone) – a cloud storage area which can be accessed via the SMB3.0 protocol.
- AS2 – accessed via the iCCS B2B Communication cloud service.
- FTP(S) Server
- VPN – Only available in iCCS Private Cloud.
Communication from the iCCS platform can use same methods/interfaces listed above + almost any other client-based IP communication.
- VPN – Only available in iCCS Private Cloud